adding menus, sub menus, and sub sub menus on runtime mode.
Author Message
 adding menus, sub menus, and sub sub menus on runtime mode.

A form may have a menu, that can be edited on the design mode.
how can I edit it on runtime mode? I can use Visible / Invisible, but
that's not enough.
do I need an array like Loadind/Unloading objects, like Form1.Load
Menu(index)?
there should be another way for this. I also need control to edit the
sub menus, and
the Sub sub menus... whats the stack limit?

Sun, 28 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 adding menus, sub menus, and sub sub menus on runtime mode.

Quote:
> A form may have a menu, that can be edited on the design mode.
> how can I edit it on runtime mode?

http://vbaccelerator.com

Sun, 28 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. menus and sub-menus and sub-sub-menus

2. vb4 Dynamic sub sub menus???

3. Sub - Sub Menu

4. Sub - Sub Menu

5. Creating New menu and sub menu items all through code

6. Finding and Acting Upon Sub Menu Items In a Menu

7. Biulding a menu, sub-menu at run time.

8. Find out a sub-menu's parent menu

9. vb5 Customize Toolbars/menus -- can you define sub-menus

10. Creating menui tems and sub-menus runtime, How to

11. How to create a SUB-MENU at runtime?

12. HowTo: Adding Radio Buttons on a _sub_ menu to Replace the Default Checkmarks