how to take the class value out of a class file
Author Message
 how to take the class value out of a class file

I have a local variable in a vb class file, I need to get the value to my
main program, Could you tell me how to take the value out of that??

Thanks

Tue, 28 Oct 2003 23:22:35 GMT
 how to take the class value out of a class file
Either define the variable as Public or add a Public property that returns
the value of the variable.

Quote:
> I have a local variable in a vb class file, I need to get the value to my
> main program, Could you tell me how to take the value out of that??

> Thanks

Wed, 29 Oct 2003 00:35:10 GMT

1. Pass integer Value from forms Class mod to report class mod

2. Dim obj As New Class crt Dim Obj As Class = New Class

3. derive class from protected class in base class

4. Class file deleted but class is still available

5. Class of control was not a loaded control class - Reference Replaced with unknown .OCA file

6. I'm taking my first VB college class

7. taking programming classes at a college??

8. Exposing Properties collection in custom classes as many MS Classes do

9. Class raising an event from another class?

10. Class modules 97 - Refering to array within a custom class module

11. Classes within Classes

12. Pass Class reference of unkown class