Console
Author Message
 Console

I want to write a cgi-bin program in VB6. How can I read the data send to my
cgi-bin program, and how can I send data (html code) back?

Please mail me if you know how to do that.

Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. console application -- i need the console to stay visible after program has finished

2. Writing output to a console the console window

3. Console Gurus: Capture output from console app

4. want output to dos console (calling console), not a new window

5. Doing console.writeline to a console app from a service?

6. Detect Screen Saver or Console Locked

7. Detecting Screen Saver or Locked Console

8. Web Browser control in a console application ?

9. writing to screen locations in a console app

10. writing to specific points in the display in a console app

11. Events in a console only app?

12. Graphics mode in .Net console?