Right Click Menus?
Author Message
 Right Click Menus?

How, in VB6, can I make right-click menus.  I want to use them in TreeView
and ListView.

Thu, 22 May 2003 10:26:12 GMT
 Right Click Menus?
You can create menu and use PopMenu method to popup it. Like this:

PopupMenu man1

--

http://www.applevb.com

Quote:
> How, in VB6, can I make right-click menus.  I want to use them in TreeView
> and ListView.

Thu, 22 May 2003 11:23:25 GMT
 Right Click Menus?
You need to save the state of the mouse button and shift status in the
control's mousedown event so it can be tested in the click event.

Quote:
> How, in VB6, can I make right-click menus.  I want to use them in TreeView
> and ListView.

Fri, 23 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Howto add a menu to right-click menu for an item

2. Right click menu (context menu?)

3. Editing right-click menu in query container

4. Inbox right click menu item

5. Accessing right click menus - outlook's object model

6. Add macro to right click menu and get selected item in contacts

7. Right Click menus in Excel

8. accessing right click menus

9. Manipulate Right-Click Menu in OL2000

10. Customizing Right Click Menu

11. right click menu

12. Modifying existing right-click menus on MailItem