Checked list boxes
Author Message
 Checked list boxes

Check out the help file for the ItemCheck Event.

--
Randy Birch, MVP Visual Basic
VBnet, The Visual Basic Developers Resource Centre

: How do I detect an "uncheck" event for a checked listbox? Is there a
: property I can check to see if the item I got the ItemChecked
notification
: for is checked or unchecked?
:
: Also, does anybody have a good method of processing each item in the list
: and taking different action depending on whether or not it is checked?
Right
: now I am using an array to store the entire list and the associated
checkbox
: state (except that I can't seem to detect unchecks).
:
: Thanks
:
: Colin Young

:
:
:
:

Fri, 21 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Checked list boxes

Thanks. I actually managed to find it under the Selected property (after
reading the help for several other properties and methods). The behaviour of
this property seems a bit inconsistent to me, so I missed it the first
several times I read the help for it.

Colin

Quote:

>Check out the help file for the ItemCheck Event.

>--
>Randy Birch, MVP Visual Basic
>VBnet, The Visual Basic Developers Resource Centre
>http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/rasanen/

Sat, 22 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help! List Check List Boxes

2. Checked List Box

3. custom checked list box and lost object collection

4. Checked List Box Troubles

5. checked list box

6. checked list boxes

7. Checked List Box in VB4, How?

8. Check list boxes problem

9. Multi-column checked list box

10. check list Box

11. checked list box; inserting multiple records at a time

12. Check for checked values in List Box