Help: reading document summary info?
Author Message
 Help: reading document summary info?

I am using vb6, and am looking for a way to read document summary
information without starting word, excel etc to do so. I dont really want to
use a third party component.

Can this be done?

TIA

Allan

Mon, 01 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing Document Summary Info from VBA

2. Ques: Way to retrieve Word Document information (Summary Info)

3. Reading summary info from a word doc file

4. Read Document Summary Property

5. Read WordPerfect Document Summary

6. Read file info binary from a Winword-Document

7. Read file-info binary from a Winword6.0 Document

8. Please help- Finding Summary of a Summary

9. Help. Reading/displaying/printing Word Documents/RTF documents

10. Pass Summary tab info to variables

11. Combining detail and summary info

12. get excel summary info within vb program