I need help with a datediff problem ( a fairly new user who needs help)
Author Message
 I need help with a datediff problem ( a fairly new user who needs help)

When using the calendar control, 2 text boxes, and a command button, I need
the first text box to hold the first date clicked, the second text box is
supposed to hold the second date clicked.  I need to then write the code
that calculates the difference between these two dates.

Thu, 02 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. FAIRLY URGENT HELP NEEDED...Adding hexadecimal numbers

2. Help needed by new user

3. New User - Need Help

4. New user needs help with attached tables

5. New PB31 user needs help

6. New VB User Needs Help

7. new user needs help

8. Help needed by vbdb new user