Listview Header Bitmaps
Author Message
 Listview Header Bitmaps

Hi everyone,

Just a quick question.

I'm using VB5 enterprise.

I would like to be able to indicate which column in a listview is the
currently sorted column and it's ascending/descending state with a bitmap.

I've seen but not pulled some example code which does this, and I've been
unable to get back to that site which is as follows. The server seems to
have a problem.
http://www.*-*-*.com/
htm

I was wondering if anyone has done this.

preferably back to the news group as this may be of interest to others.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
Raymond

Sun, 13 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Listview Header Bitmaps

The code still is there:

Use this link:

http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/rasanen/vbnet/default.htm

then choose code libary, common controls and search for the How to Add
Images to a Listview Header  topic

Emile

Mon, 14 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Listview Header Bitmaps

Get to the page via http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/rasanen/vbnet/default.htm  - Code
Library, Common Controls section.  Just tired to access this page via the menus and all
was fine.

--

Randy Birch, MVP Visual Basic
VBnet, The Visual Basic Developers Resource Centre

:Hi everyone,
:
:Just a quick question.
:
:I'm using VB5 enterprise.
:
:I would like to be able to indicate which column in a listview is the
:currently sorted column and it's ascending/descending state with a bitmap.
:
:I've seen but not pulled some example code which does this, and I've been
:unable to get back to that site which is as follows. The server seems to
:have a problem.
:http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/rasanen/vbnet/code/CommonCtrl/LVHeade....
:htm
:
:I was wondering if anyone has done this.
:

:preferably back to the news group as this may be of interest to others.
:
:Thanks in advance for any replies.
:Raymond
:
:

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. BitMaps in ListView Header

2. BitMaps in ListView Header

3. BitMaps in ListView Header

4. Updating header as bitmaps

5. Display Bitmaps in Sub Items and column Headers of List View During Report View

6. HOW TO: ListView & TreeView Bitmaps WITHOUT ImageList

7. TreeView/ListView bitmaps source?

8. HOW TO: ListView & TreeView Bitmaps WITHOUT ImageList

9. Listview find Column Header Text

10. ListView multi-lined column headers

11. Listview Column Header Icon

12. How to change color of ListView column header?