MsFlexGrid .TopRow property can't be set
Author Message
 MsFlexGrid .TopRow property can't be set

hi,

I thought I saw this working once, but not now. I can't scroll the
MsFlexGrid from code by changing the TopRow property (it remains zero).
Has anyone seen this or know about it?
I have VB 5.0 with SP3

Thanks

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 MsFlexGrid .TopRow property can't be set
Hi

 TopRow is one of those funny properties which takes a bit of getting used
to. TopRow will only scroll the grid when there are more rows in the grid
than can be displayed in the visible 'window' of the grid.

Regards

Chris Eastwood
Software Engineer
ACNielsen Ltd

Quote:

>hi,

>I thought I saw this working once, but not now. I can't scroll the
>MsFlexGrid from code by changing the TopRow property (it remains zero).
>Has anyone seen this or know about it?
>I have VB 5.0 with SP3

>Thanks

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSFlexGrid & TopRow question

2. MSFlexGrid TopRow Behavior Odd

3. TopRow in MSFlexGrid foppa

4. 'Canned' data in VB program

5. FlexGrid .TopRow Property Wierdness

6. Setting MSFlexGrid Datasource property to a Recordset object.

7. 'Unread' property not setting correctly

8. setting 'ContactNames' property of olJournalItem

9. Can't set MSFlexGrid current column

10. MSFlexGrid CellFontName property doesn't seem to work

11. Can't set Excel's ColumnWidth property

12. Set contol's format property