TreeView CheckBoxes size
Author Message
 TreeView CheckBoxes size

Am I the only one having this problem?

The checkboxes on a treeview control to show correctly (without the bottom
border missing) I should set the font size of the control to be at least
14!!!

Any ideas will be most appreciated.
CAK

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:16:42 GMT
 TreeView CheckBoxes size
What font are you using? Mine uses MS Sans Serif 8pt, and the display is
exactly as expected.

Quote:
> Am I the only one having this problem?

> The checkboxes on a treeview control to show correctly (without the bottom
> border missing) I should set the font size of the control to be at least
> 14!!!

> Any ideas will be most appreciated.
> CAK

Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:02:10 GMT

1. Treeview with checkboxes

2. treeview with checkboxes

3. Hide checkbox in the TreeView?

4. Checkboxes in Treeviews with Three States

5. TreeView Checkboxes ...

6. VB6:TripleState Checkboxes in TreeView and ListView controls?

7. TreeView - changing checkboxes to Checked / Unchecked

8. checkboxes in treeviews

9. TreeView - Checkboxes

10. Treeview and checkboxes

11. treeview checkboxes

12. Treeview, Checkboxes and Screen Resolution