TABCTL32.ocx (Sherridan's Tabs)
Author Message
 TABCTL32.ocx (Sherridan's Tabs)

I have an application I wrote that uses Sherridan's Tabs.  Most machines
install just fine and dandy, but I now have two that won't run this
software because it says it can't register the Tab control.  Has anyone
seen this / know how to fix this?

I'm at wits end on this one I'm afraid.

All help / assistance / guesses are welcomed.
Thank you,

--
Scott A Carle

Fri, 03 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tabbed dialog tabctl32.ocx displays controls through tabs

2. OCX CONTROL can't register TABCTL32,OCX

3. Sherridan Tabs (Microsoft Tabs)

4. Tabctl32.ocx - programmatically change tabs

5. VB5 and Sheridan Index Tab (Tabctl32.ocx)

6. Can A picture be put on the tabs of Tabctl32.ocx

7. TabCtl32.ocx Tab order problems

8. Tabctl32.ocx - programmatically change tabs

9. Tabctl32.ocx - programmatically change tabs

10. Tabctl32.ocx dependency file (Tabctl32.deb)

11. Tabctl32.ocx - Can't see control

12. Tabctl32.ocx isn't compatible with my computer