Combo box Bug
Author Message
 Combo box Bug

I have an application that I have some combo boxes in and every once
in awhile when I click on the down arrow to open the list and then I
click on one of the items the box the box acts like it retracts but
remenets of the box stay on the screen. If I bring up something that
overwrites that part of the screen and then remove it the screen looks
OK where the box once was but if I do it again the same thing happens.
One strange thing is that if it is going to do it, it will happen all
of the time in that instance of the program running, but if it does
not do it it will never happen in that instance of the program
running. Is there a fix for this???

Fri, 09 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Standard Combo box Bug??

2. Combo box - bug in the change event?

3. Combo boxes bug in VB 3?

4. The dreaded combo box bug...

5. combo box bug(?) in Vb4.0

6. Combo Box Bug!

7. HELP with possible VB5 combo box bug

8. Locked Combo Box BUG (Dropdown List Style)

9. Combo box bugs! - another disgraceful Microsoft classic!

10. Combo box bugs! - another disgraceful Microsoft classic!

11. Combo box bugs! - another disgraceful Microsoft classic!

12. Anyone seen bug in subroutine fill of multiple combo boxes