A control to perform WinDiff file deltas?
Author Message
 A control to perform WinDiff file deltas?

Has anyone ever heard of an ActiveX control (or for that matter any other
library usable from VB, such as a DLL) that can perform file deltas (i.e.
generate a list of differences between ASCII (and hopefully binary) files?
I'm thinking along the lines of what WinDiff (or Visual SourceSafe) does?  I
doesn't have to do visual deltas, I'm more interested in generating delta
information that can be stored off into a database.

FYI: I'm trying to write a SIMPLE version control application.

Thanks,

Bob.

Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Delta Files?

2. WINDIFF FOR WIN16

3. source code of windiff

4. Off topic: Windiff/.VBS - Please help

5. Use windiff with ASP?

6. Differential / delta copy -- how?

7. Microsoft Delta - ANYBODY OUT THERE?

8. Differential / delta copy -- how?

9. How to perform file concatenation ?

10. Perform check on every file open

11. parse a word file and perform insert

12. HELP-- filling an array with the contents of Excel-file performs too too too slow-- HELP