Sending Messages to Mobile
Author Message
 Sending Messages to Mobile

Hi everybody,

I am working on Visual Basic 6 and MS SQL 2000 as the
database.

Now I want to send some message to a mobile. If it is
possible to send it from SQL itself, or we have to design
a form for sending it. Mobile Nos will very according to
the condition.

System Details:
Server :-> WinNT4.0 SP6, MS SQL 2000 (both in english)
Client :-> Win98 Arabic Enabled, Visual Basic 6 English.

Please help me to implement this feature.

Thanks/Regards

Pramodu

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 11:06:56 GMT

1. Sending text messages to mobile/cell phones

2. Sending a message to Mobile Phone...

3. MAPI message Send method puts message in Outbox but it isn't actually sent

4. sms messages to a mobile phone with vb

5. Text message to mobile phone

6. Sending SMS to mobiles via ASP.NET

7. Send a SMS through a mobile phone?

8. Send SMS through cellular/mobile phone?

9. Send sms to mobile phone through PC

10. Send Free SMS Worlwide to any mobile phone iphone gsm http://free4sms.info

11. Send message without creation of sent item...

12. disable send message to Send-Folder