Control won't show after passing paramters
Author Message
 Control won't show after passing paramters

Like the subjects says, I am trying to load a control
from a HTML page with some paramters. I get the box
about the safety to interact with the control, etc
(deal with that later). When I click no, it doesnt read
the parameters with the UserControl_ReadProperties
event (as expected). When I click yes the control does
not show. Not even the empty little box, just a white
page. It does reach the UserControl_ReadProperties event
and the params are read. It also fires the show event,
but noting is drawn on the screen.

Any ideas?

Sun, 07 Aug 2005 18:29:48 GMT

1. Control.Text Property won't show up on form

2. HELP: ActiveX Control won't show up in Browser

3. Custom ActiveX control won't show in IE browser under Windows 95 on other computers

4. Windows Services - Passing start paramters

5. Passing paramters to WebService

6. Q: passing paramters to an Access2.0 Query

7. EVENT with paramters passed by reference: be able to change a val ue

8. EVENT with paramters passed by reference: be able to change a value

9. Problem passing paramters to a Crystal 9 report

10. How to pass information (paramters) back from CR6 to VB5

11. Passing Paramters

12. Simple one :Passing Paramters to crystal from vb