ListView control with checkboxes
Author Message
 ListView control with checkboxes

How can I embed checkboxes into the ListView controls? I'm using VB5 on NT4,
thanks.

--
James Yin

Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 ListView control with checkboxes

James,

Quote:
>How can I embed checkboxes into the ListView controls? I'm using VB5 on
NT4,
>thanks.

I don't have code handy but if you have one of the newest versions of the
common controls DLL, there are some new style flags you can set.

However, this won't work with the older versions of the common controls and
Microsoft places limitations on how you can distribute them.

A simpler and more reliable approach therefore is to simple setup two icons,
an empty box and a checked box, and toggle between those depending on the
checked state of the control. This is what I did at one point and it worked
okay.

--
Jonathan Wood
SoftCircuits Programming

Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 ListView control with checkboxes

www.dameware.com/mfc - has a list ocx with chkboxes $20

Quote:

>How can I embed checkboxes into the ListView controls? I'm using VB5 on
NT4,
>thanks.

>--
>James Yin

Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 ListView control with checkboxes

Check out the Code Library, Common Controls section at the site below.

Randy Birch, MVP Visual Basic
VBnet, The Visual Basic Developers Resource Centre
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/rasanen/vbnet/default.htm

:How can I embed checkboxes into the ListView controls? I'm using VB5 on NT4,
:thanks.
:
:--
:James Yin

Wed, 13 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ListView Control with checkboxes

2. Checkboxes in the Listview-control

3. Checkboxes disappearing in listview control on Access form

4. Change Checkbox Image in Listview Control

5. VB6:TripleState Checkboxes in TreeView and ListView controls?

6. Checkboxes disappearing in listview control on Access form

7. How to add a column of checkbox control to Listview

8. Checkboxes in a ListView control

9. Need listview type control with checkboxes

10. Checkboxes in a ListView control

11. Checkboxes in ListView control

12. Checkbox in Excel to control checkbox in Word ???