Looking for Artisoft's VisualVoice?
Author Message
 Looking for Artisoft's VisualVoice?

I acquired a VB project where I need to modify code for a VB6
application that uses VisualVoice 5.  The problem is that the owner of
the code does not have the product.

Anyone know where I can find the product?   Are there still copies on
the shelf somewhere?  Anyone have a copy they do not use anymore they
are willing to sell?

Anyone know what the product is called now?

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:44:02 GMT
 Looking for Artisoft's VisualVoice?
Oh I don't know.  At www.artisoft.com I entered Visual Voice in their search
box and got a hundred hits.  Some of them may be relevant......

Quote:
> I acquired a VB project where I need to modify code for a VB6
> application that uses VisualVoice 5.  The problem is that the owner of
> the code does not have the product.

> Anyone know where I can find the product?   Are there still copies on
> the shelf somewhere?  Anyone have a copy they do not use anymore they
> are willing to sell?

> Anyone know what the product is called now?

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 23:11:45 GMT
 Looking for Artisoft's VisualVoice?
Thanks.  I have already done that.  None of the links are relevant

They no longer sell the product.  It was apparently acquired by Dialogic,
who has since been aquired by Intel.

Quote:
> Oh I don't know.  At www.artisoft.com I entered Visual Voice in their
search
> box and got a hundred hits.  Some of them may be relevant......

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 23:20:20 GMT
 Looking for Artisoft's VisualVoice?

Quote:
> Thanks.  I have already done that.  None of the links are relevant

> They no longer sell the product.  It was apparently acquired by Dialogic,
> who has since been aquired by Intel.

Yep, it is gone.  It is totally unsupported.  You may try eBay or something
like that.  Or you can switch to the CTADE suite (used to be Parity) that
they are pushing now.

Tom Shelton

Sat, 12 Mar 2005 02:41:13 GMT

1. Looking for Artisoft's VisualVoice?

2. FS:VisualVoice For TAPI ActiveX 2 line edition £250 ono

3. VisualVoice

4. Looking for 'fuzzy' string comparison routine

5. I'm looking for VB 3 Pro's #8 install disk

6. Looking: Dan Appleman's Visual Basic 5.0 Programmer's Guide To The Win32 API

7. NEW VBA'er(Excel) looking for other VBA'ers

8. Looking for 'SpiderControl'

9. Looking for a 'Small' Calender Control

10. Looking for a 'ticker' control

11. Looking for 'Application Lost Focus' event

12. I'm Looking To Copy a Spec Table