get directory from CommonDialogBox?
Author Message
 get directory from CommonDialogBox?

Hi there,
I would like to get a directory name including its path from
a commondialogbox instead of using drive and dir controls.
Is it doable?  Thanks in advance.

Han

Fri, 23 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 get directory from CommonDialogBox?

I use the CCRP Browse Dialog Server....

http://www.mvps.org/ccrp/

Very capable and completely free.....

Quote:
> Hi there,
> I would like to get a directory name including its path from
> a commondialogbox instead of using drive and dir controls.
> Is it doable?  Thanks in advance.

> Han

Fri, 23 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. get directory from CommonDialogBox?

2. Getting ALL directories & sub directories

3. Getting Start Menu Directory and Favorites Directory Paths by API

4. open a file using commondialogbox

5. CommonDialogBox Question

6. commondialogbox

7. commondialogbox - linked?

8. Help, Orientation problem on CommonDialogBox

9. : How can I make my own help files to access through the CommonDialogBox

10. CommonDialogBox and DirListBox

11. How to Centre the CommonDialogBox Control

12. Help: commondialogbox VB ???