Custom property page not displayed
Author Message
 Custom property page not displayed

Hello,

I have several customer property pages for my ActiveX control.  The
supplied Test Container displays ALL of the pages without any problems.
However, there is ONE page that appears blank when building an
application in VB or VC++ Developer Studio using this control.  If I
bring up the property pages for the control, then click on the tab for
this particular page, the page displays almost entirely blank.  The only
thing that appears are some 3D shadow boxes for the text boxes but there
are no buttons, no text strings, no text in the tree control, etc.  I
only have MFC controls on this page, no custom controls.  Sometimes (not
reliably) if I click on certain areas, it seems to force a refresh and
the button or text or whatever control in that area will suddenly be
drawn.  Has anyone else ever seen this?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Peggy

Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Spread control is not displaying in Property page

2. Getting Page Custom Properties onto a new page

3. Page Number of Displayed (not Selected) Page

4. default property not displayed in properties window.

5. Displaying Custom Properties

6. Display custom properties?

7. Displaying More than 20 Custom Properties

8. Custom property of type date with empty value displays 30-Dec-1899

9. COM Addin for Custom Property Page

10. Custom property page problems

11. Problems adding custom property pages

12. Setting shape custom prop to page's property