moving ActiveX constituent controls at design time
Author Message
 moving ActiveX constituent controls at design time

I am creating an ActiveX control with several frames on the control.  Inside the
frames are textboxes, labels, etc.  I need to allow the frames to be moved at
design time after the OCX has been placed into another program.  I would
appreciate any help or direction with this problem.

Thank You!
Stan

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 22:47:33 GMT
 moving ActiveX constituent controls at design time
Stan,

As a start, you wrap your resizing code in:

if not UserControl.Ambient.UserMode then
    ' we're in design mode
end if

    -djm

I am creating an ActiveX control with several frames on the control.  Inside
the
frames are textboxes, labels, etc.  I need to allow the frames to be moved
at
design time after the OCX has been placed into another program.  I would
appreciate any help or direction with this problem.

Thank You!
Stan

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 02:36:57 GMT

1. Setting design-time properties of UserControl constituent controls

2. Any way to set design-time property of UserControl constituents

3. Set design time properties of constituent

4. Saving properties of ActiveX control from design time to run time

5. Detecting controls dropped into VB5.0 developed ActiveX control at design time

6. Controls won't move or resize at design time

7. Expose array properties of a constituent control to the ActiveX control

8. Specifying design-time properties in ActiveX controls

9. Crystal InterDev Design-Time ActiveX Control

10. How to use embedded ActiveX controls who need design-time licens in IE4/5

11. ActiveX Control Design-Time Properties

12. Crystal InterDev Design-Time ActiveX Control