Microsoft Press 300+
Author Message
 Microsoft Press 300+

Hey, this is a news group, not an advertising forum. Keep your marketing
stuff to yourself please.

Quote:
>Are you a student, business person, network engineer or solution
developer
>looking for training or reference materials for Microsoft Products?
>Check out Digital Solutions at;

> http://www.*-*-*.com/

>We carry 300+ titles for programs such as Office97, FrontPage, Access,
>ActiveX Development, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Windows95 and NT training.

>We also offer FREE UPS Ground shipping with in the continental U.S.

>If you have any questions email us at;

>Thank you and we look forward to serving you.

Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Microsoft Press 300+

http://www.1digitalsolutions.com

We carry 300+ titles for programs such as Office97, FrontPage, Access,
ActiveX Development, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Windows95 and NT training.

We also offer FREE UPS Ground shipping with in the continental U.S.

If you have any questions email us at;

Thank you and we look forward to serving you.

Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Microsoft Press More Than 300 Titles + FREE UPS Ground shipping

2. Microsoft Press More Than 300 Titles + FREE UPS Ground shipping

3. Microsoft Press More Than 300 Titles + FREE UPS Ground shipping

4. Microsoft Press More Than 300 Titles + FREE UPS Ground shipping

5. Microsoft Press More Than 300 Titles + FREE UPS Ground shipping

6. Information on HPBASIC for the HP9000/300 (MC68010)

7. TIFF for Visual Voice - 300.tif (1/1)

8. TIFF for Visual Voice - 300.tif (0/1)

9. HP 9000 Series 300 BASIC refs need

10. Crystal reports select expert can only read first 300 records from sybase

11. Text String via MODEM at 300 baud

12. ASCII-Files over 300 MB