Windows Media Player - MSDXM.OCX control won't register
Author Message
 Windows Media Player - MSDXM.OCX control won't register

I am using the MSDXM.OCX control and when I install my application on
Windows 95 it says it can not register the control.

I presume there is a .dll missing, does any one know what .dll's are needed
to use this control or where I can get the MSDXM.DEP dependence file?

Many Thanks

Sun, 23 Mar 2003 14:45:33 GMT
 Windows Media Player - MSDXM.OCX control won't register
Isn't this a direct x ocx?
if it is just install directx

cheers

pieter

Quote:
> I am using the MSDXM.OCX control and when I install my application on
> Windows 95 it says it can not register the control.

> I presume there is a .dll missing, does any one know what .dll's are
needed
> to use this control or where I can get the MSDXM.DEP dependence file?

> Many Thanks

Sun, 23 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. problems with MSDXM.OCX (Windows Media Player)

2. Problems with MSDXM.OCX (Windows Media Player)

3. window media player control: msdxm.ocx

4. using the windows media player control(msdxm.oca)

5. problems with media player (MSDXM.OCX)

6. OCX control for Windows Media Player 7

7. Can't Register msdxm.ocx

8. Playing Media Files (Quicktime/real player/win media)

9. On MS win media player's mp3 driver

10. MSINET.OCX *still* won't register, and now IE4 won't install

11. VB & Windows Media Player OCX

12. Windows Media Player (mp3's)