common dialog control license
Author Message
 common dialog control license

Hi,

When I tried to use common dialog control, there was an
error message: the common dialog control is not licensed.
Do you know what's the problem?

Thanks,

andy

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 11:19:40 GMT
 common dialog control license
Andy,

Quote:
>When I tried to use common dialog control, there was an
>error message: the common dialog control is not licensed.
>Do you know what's the problem?

See if these articles help

PRB: "License Information for This Component Not Found" Error
(Q177799)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;;Q177799

FILE: VB5cli.exe Fixes Visual Basic 5.0 Control Installation Problem
(Q181854)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;;Q181854

FILE: VB6Cli.exe Fixes License Problems with Visual Basic 6.0
(Q194751)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;;Q194751

Mattias

===
Mattias Sj?gren (VB MVP)

http://www.msjogren.net/dotnet/

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 11:42:42 GMT

1. Microsoft Common Dialog Control License Error Message

2. common dialog control license problem

3. Common Dialog Control - don't have license?

4. vb5: no license for common dialog control???

5. Error 429: VB5 says license info not found for common dialog control

6. Common Dialog Controls, No License?!?

7. Outlook: ActiveX common dialog control not properly licensed

8. common dialog control not licensed

9. No License For Common Dialog Controls, Help?!?

10. Outlook: ActiveX common dialog control not properly licensed

11. ActiveX Not Licensed, Common Dialog

12. Common Dialog License information not found