MS Forms 2.0 Combo box Drop Down
Author Message
 MS Forms 2.0 Combo box Drop Down

I am using MS Forms 2.0 Combo Box inside a frame. While
the combo box is on drop down, if I press either down or
up arrow key, the focus jump out of combo box. Besides,
everything works fine, if the combo box is outside the
form. please let me know if any one have workaround. Thank
You.

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 11:39:45 GMT
 MS Forms 2.0 Combo box Drop Down
You should avoid fm20 controls at all costs...

***canned fm20 info***
INFO: Usage and Redistribution of FM20.DLL
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q224/3/05.ASP

MSForms components weren't designed to work with VB. There are several
licensing issues as well as the fact that they just don't work well..
You can't legally distribute that library in any way shape or form. The end
user *must* have this library correctly installed. It is installed as part
of Microsoft Office and a few other Microsoft packages. There is at least
one free way to download the library but that must be done by the end user.

if you use and distribute it anyway, below is what the end user will see...

Q241245 - PRB: "Error 7 - Out of Memory" Error Message From Visual Basic
Application Using FM20.DLL
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q241/2/45.ASP

--
Ken Halter - MS-MVP-VB - http://www.vbsight.com/ - Please keep it in the groups

Quote:
> I am using MS Forms 2.0 Combo Box inside a frame. While
> the combo box is on drop down, if I press either down or
> up arrow key, the focus jump out of combo box. Besides,
> everything works fine, if the combo box is outside the
> form. please let me know if any one have workaround. Thank
> You.

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:56:33 GMT

1. MS FlexGrid with drop down combo box

2. Drop Down Combo box with smaller down arrow icon

3. MS Forms 2.0 Combo Box Question

4. MS Forms 2.0 Combo Box Problem

5. Hiding combo box border and drop-down box

6. Drop Down List Box - Drop Down portion does not always disappear after Click event

7. Combo box drop down on got focus

8. Values in drop-down combo box

9. Drop-down(Combo box) text limit?

10. Character limit of Combo Box - Drop Down Item

11. REPOST: How to display a user control on combo box drop down (OwnerDrawn)

12. Thanks for the Help (Combo Box Automatically Drops down)