pls help me to change the mouse pointer
Author Message
 pls help me to change the mouse pointer

How can I change the mouse pointer to web like pointer (finger/palm) when it
is pointing to control? for eg. when mouse pointer on a commandbutton.

I tried to change it by selecting mouse pointer to custom and changing icon
in properties but I can't find a icon or cursor like one I wanted

pls help me....

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 pls help me to change the mouse pointer
doesnt seem like is the right place for this post. but i might be able to
help anywho. you just want a hand or something? do a search on your drive
for *.ico files and *.crs (or is it csr?). you might just have the cursor

i have.

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need HELP to changing mouse pointer

2. Changing the mouse pointer

3. Changing the Mouse Pointer ?

4. Change Mouse Pointer

5. changing the mouse pointer with vba (powerpoint)

6. Change Mouse Pointer

7. Changing properties of a Collection with a change event :/ <--- pls help

8. How to change the mouse pointer in Word

9. Changing Mouse Pointer during execution of a lengthy procedure activated by a CommandButton

10. Changing properties of a Collection with a change event :/ <--- pls help

11. Change Mouse Pointer

12. change mouse pointer to Hourglass?