Component 'RICHT32.OCX' not correctly registered
Author Message
 Component 'RICHT32.OCX' not correctly registered

I have the program QML-Edit on my site at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ (VB6 source included).
On startup, I've been reported the following error (and remember seeing it
too in older versions):
"Component 'RICHT32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly
registered: a file is missing or invalid"

My program uses the Rich Textbox Control 6 (for a code-colorizer). It's
marked as one of the components in the VB6 GUI. I use InstallShield to
create the installation.
The following files are listed under "Windows System Self-reg Shared Files":

- COMDLG32.OCX
- MSCOMCTL.OCX
- mshtml.tlb
- TABCTL32.OCX

I found the file "RICHTX32.OCX" in my windows\system folder, but it's not
listed. Should I add it manually?
What else is to do? Usually InstallShield checks for dependencies on its
own...

Any help appreciated.

Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:25:25 GMT
 Component 'RICHT32.OCX' not correctly registered

Quote:
> I have the program QML-Edit on my site at
> http://www.outer-court.com/goodies/qml.htm (VB6 source included).
> On startup, I've been reported the following error (and remember seeing it
> too in older versions):
> "Component 'RICHT32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly
> registered: a file is missing or invalid"

> My program uses the Rich Textbox Control 6 (for a code-colorizer). It's
> marked as one of the components in the VB6 GUI. I use InstallShield to
> create the installation.
> The following files are listed under "Windows System Self-reg Shared
Files":

> - COMDLG32.OCX
> - MSCOMCTL.OCX
> - mshtml.tlb
> - TABCTL32.OCX

> I found the file "RICHTX32.OCX" in my windows\system folder, but it's not
> listed. Should I add it manually?
> What else is to do? Usually InstallShield checks for dependencies on its
> own...

> Any help appreciated.

> You can use ActiveX Control Test Container to register all ocx.

Einstein
Good Luck!!!

Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:32:44 GMT
 Component 'RICHT32.OCX' not correctly registered

Quote:
>..
> You can use ActiveX Control Test Container to register all ocx.
>..

How do I do that? Where do I get that?
Thanks.

Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:17:00 GMT

1. 'Object server not registered correctly'

2. 'Object server not registered correctly'

3. Component 'MSADODC.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

4. Run-time error '339': compnent 'COMDLG32.OCX' not correctly registered

5. Component not correctly registered

6. VB6, "Component not correctly registered"

7. Server Components Not Correctly Registered (Error 339)

8. Component or one of its dependencies not correctly registered

9. Server Components not correctly Registered (Error 339)

10. Component not correctly registered.

11. "Component Not Correctly Registered"

12. Runtime Error 336 - Component not correctly registered