Windows XP style Scroll Bar in VB6?
Author Message
 Windows XP style Scroll Bar in VB6?

Hello,

     I have been searching for a way to show a windows xp style scrollbar
control in a VB 6 application.  I am specifically looking for a scrollbar
that the scroll piece sizes based on the percentage of the items that are
being displayed.

     The one that comes with VB simply divides the scroll zone by the max
value and makes the scroll piece that % of the display area.  So if you only
have 2 items, the scroll piece is 50% of the view area even if your list can
display 8 items at a time (there should be no option to scroll at this
point).  The xp style control would show the scroll piece at 100% until the
number of items in the list exceeds the space that the list can display,
then the scroll piece becomes the appropriate size for the percent of
visible items.

I hope that is clear enough.  Can you help me?

Thanks, Jay Kappel

Wed, 20 Apr 2005 11:38:52 GMT

1. VB6 IDE with XP - Scroll Bar in Code window does not work

2. Flat Style text box (with encata style scroll bars)

3. System style scroll bars in MDI Child forms

4. Use look and feel of Windows XP in Windows NT with VB6

5. Windows XP look/style

6. Windows XP style sidebar

7. ANN: TaskBar.NET (Windows XP style Common Task Folder)

8. New Windows XP Style ExplorerBar for .NET

9. Windows XP Styles : Tab Control Background

10. Windows XP visual style - Add Resource does not work

11. Windows XP Visual Styles

12. Windows XP Visual Styles?