Desperate for Info on Vbits - lost registration info
Author Message
 Desperate for Info on Vbits - lost registration info

Help!

I am desperate.  I am registered for VBITS, but I have been out of the
office for a month or so working on a huge project.  The office staff
misplaced the information I gave them about VBITS.

All I know is that I paid, and am registered, but I don't know where to
go, when to show up, or what the sections are.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dan Greenberg
Sr. Developer/Analyst
Integrated Systems
150 Clove Road
Little Falls, NJ 07424
201-812-9700

Tue, 07 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Desperate for Info on Vbits - lost registration info

VBITS'97

New York
June 23 & 24

London
Sept. 1997

Orlando
Oct. 13 & 14

GERMANY
Nov. 1997

Quote:
> Help!

> I am desperate.  I am registered for VBITS, but I have been out of the
> office for a month or so working on a huge project.  The office staff
> misplaced the information I gave them about VBITS.

> All I know is that I paid, and am registered, but I don't know where to
> go, when to show up, or what the sections are.

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

> Dan Greenberg
> Sr. Developer/Analyst
> Integrated Systems
> 150 Clove Road
> Little Falls, NJ 07424
> 201-812-9700

Thu, 09 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Desperate for Info on Vbits - lost registration info

2. Product registration info in splash screen

3. Changing Registration Info on Setup Disks

4. VB System Info SDK registration? /Snowy Mountain Software

5. Windows registration info

6. Move Journal to Public Journal Loses Contact Info

7. Losing Header info while saving as Text with Layout

8. Shell command loses info??

9. back/forth navigation thru forms loses info

10. VB ActiveX Control loses info when leaving web-page

11. export to text losing info

12. lost info on form