How can I find a Zip Drive?
Author Message
 How can I find a Zip Drive?

In VB5, how can I find out if the selected drive is a Zip Drive.  I'm
using a DriveListBox to cycle through all valid drive letters.

Mon, 30 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I find a Zip Drive?
Well I don;t think you can find it this way, I think you may have to use an
API like GetDeviceCaps

Quote:
>In VB5, how can I find out if the selected drive is a Zip Drive.  I'm
>using a DriveListBox to cycle through all valid drive letters.

Mon, 30 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I find a Zip Drive?
Just a thought but you can check for removable media and that combined with
a size may do the trick
Quote:

>In VB5, how can I find out if the selected drive is a Zip Drive.  I'm
>using a DriveListBox to cycle through all valid drive letters.

Wed, 02 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help finding SAL.ZIP & MPI_PS.ZIP

2. Help finding SAL.ZIP & MPI_PS.ZIP

3. ZIP drive warning message

4. Zip DRIVES

5. How to Eject a Zip-Drive

6. Zip Drive Problem

7. Zip Drive Eject Command

8. Talking to iomega Zip drive

9. Detecting a ZIP drive

10. Program crashed after selecting floppy drive, CD-ROM drive, Zip drive that didn't have disk in

11. Help Where can I find mcidemo.zip

12. Where to find VB2DOC.ZIP ?