Command button BackColor
Author Message
 Command button BackColor

I'm new to VB and have VB6.0(SP5).

I'd like to have a command button with the background color as white.
When I set the BackColor to white using the Palette, nothing happend
to the command button - it remains the default gray.

Is it possible to set BackColor this way?

AK

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:49:35 GMT
 Command button BackColor
You bet it is - you just gotta change on more property.
Change style to:

    Style = 1 - Graphical

With it Graphical, you can even add a picture as the
background!  Have fun  ^>^

Gavannon

> I'm new to VB and have VB6.0(SP5).

> I'd like to have a command button with the background color as white.
> When I set the BackColor to white using the Palette, nothing happend
> to the command button - it remains the default gray.

> Is it possible to set BackColor this way?

> AK

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:13:35 GMT

1. Command Button Backcolor (VB3)

2. Command Button Backcolor

3. Visual Basic 4.0 - 2 Questions - Command Button Backcolor, Public Statement

4. can't change command button backcolor

5. backcolor command button problem

6. BackColor of Command button

7. How to change backcolor for Command Buttons

8. Wordwrap and BackColor in Command Buttons?

9. BackColor Property on Command Button

10. Backcolor of Command-Button

11. Setting Backcolor on Command Buttons

12. Setting Backcolor on Command Buttons