How to set the current tab in Tab control of MS COMMON CONTROL
Author Message
 How to set the current tab in Tab control of MS COMMON CONTROL

TabStrip1.Tabs( <tab index> ).Selected = True

... works for me.

--
Randy Birch, MVP Visual Basic

Moderator, Fidonet Visual Basic Programmer's Conference
VBnet, The Visual Basic Developers Resource Centre
http://www.*-*-*.com/

: Hi,
:
: I'm using the Tab control of ms common controls. I've found it difficult
: to set the current tab, let's say "Tab 2" at runtime ? Any comments ?
:
: Thanks in advance !
:
: Angus
:
:
:

Fri, 03 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to set the current tab in Tab control of MS COMMON CONTROL

Hi,

I'm using the Tab control of ms common controls. I've found it difficult
to set the current tab, let's say "Tab 2" at runtime ? Any comments ?

Thanks in advance !

Angus

Sat, 04 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to set the current tab in Tab control of MS COMMON CONTROL

If you have VB5, try adding a new form, and choose the "Options Dialog"
wizard.  It uses a Tab control and has code to change tabs that you can use
as an example.  Good luck!

Quote:
> Hi,

> I'm using the Tab control of ms common controls. I've found it difficult
> to set the current tab, let's say "Tab 2" at runtime ? Any comments ?

> Thanks in advance !

> Angus

Mon, 06 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Special Tab Control similar to tab control in MS outlook

2. Label on MS Tabbed Dialog control prevents validate event firing when changing tabs

3. MS SSTab - Setting current tab

4. Masked Edit COM control appears only on first tab page of tab control in VB.NET

5. Tabbing through controls on a tab control

6. tab control - loading controls onto tabs in runtime

7. Tab control & Control on a tab

8. Setting Font in Toolbar Control (MS Common Control v6)

9. Setting Font in Toolbar Control (MS Common Control v6)

10. Setting Font in Toolbar Control (MS Common Control v6)

11. Moving Between Tabs in a Tab Control

12. tab control - order of tabs