MSHFlexGrid ColWidth
Author Message
 MSHFlexGrid ColWidth

According to the documentation you should be able to set
the width of a column in an MSHFlexgrid to zero at design
time in code.  I attempted to do this
(MSHFlexGrid1.ColWidth(1) = 0 ) but when I run the
application the column is set to the minimum required to
display the text in it's cells.  Am I doing something
wrong?  Has this component changed?

Any help appreciated.

Wed, 16 Nov 2005 02:51:17 GMT

1. MSHFlexGrid Colwidth = 0

2. MSHFlexGrid ColWidth property returns -1 ( default )

3. MSHFlexGrid.colwidth(0) Problem

4. Setting ColWidth in MSHFlexGrid ??

5. Setting ColWidth in MSHFlexGrid ??

6. DBGrid Colwidth

7. FlexGrid - ColWidth = Width of length entry

8. Q: Strange ColWidth property behavior

9. MSFlexGrid's ColWidth(11)

10. How to sort the data of MSHFlexGrid by click one the header of MSHFlexGrid?

11. FlexGrid1.ColWidth(4) = 0 doesn't fully hide that column?

12. MSHFlexgrid