Crystal Reports Report Generator
Author Message
 Crystal Reports Report Generator

I am using VB 3.0 Proffesional Edition and I am having difficulty
displaying in a report footer the total number of pages in the report as
in Page ? of total num pages. How can I do this total page calculation in
real time as the report is printing??

Mike Nolan

Sat, 03 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Access report generator instead of Crystal Reports

2. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

3. Crystal report generator in MS Access

4. Crystal Report Generator

5. Reports writer / generator - Diamond Reports TM

6. Reports writer / generator - Diamond Reports TM

7. REports and sub-reports in Crystal Reports

8. printing without crystal report or data report for non data base reports

9. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

10. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

11. Linking Crystal Report with a stored Procedure -- crystal report for visual studio.net

12. Crystal Report 6 and Crystal Report 8