How to use MS Flex Grid control
Author Message
 How to use MS Flex Grid control

Hi,

I would like to "auto-fit" all columns in the grid. That is, set the column
width to the maximum cell with of all rows for the column. How do I do it?

I also found that columns display texts starting with a number
right-justified as if it were a number in a spreadsheet. How can I set the
column alignment to left-justified?

Thanks.

John

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to use MS Flex Grid control
Hi

Quote:

>Hi,

>I would like to "auto-fit" all columns in the grid. That is, set the column
>width to the maximum cell with of all rows for the column. How do I do it?

Take a look at the ColumnWidth property of the FlexGrid, this should get you
started. You'll have to loop through each cell in the column to find the
maximum length of the contents.

Quote:
>I also found that columns display texts starting with a number
>right-justified as if it were a number in a spreadsheet. How can I set the
>column alignment to left-justified?

Take a look at the ColAlignment and CellAlignment Property of the FlexGrid.

Quote:
>Thanks.

>John

Regards

Chris Eastwood
Software Engineer
ACNielsen Ltd

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to implement column header sorting using MS Hierarchical flex grid

2. data grids/ms flex grids

3. Grid (like MS Flex Grid) With a multi line select

4. Centering text in MS Flex Grid control

5. MS Flex Grid control-use right button

6. MS Flex Grid Control

7. MS Flex Grid Control

8. Urgent - Run time editing of the MS Flex Grid Control

9. Populating MS Flex Grid w/Data

10. MS Hierarchical Flex Grid

11. About MS Flex Grid - Tell me

12. MS Flex Grid Headers