need vb test
Author Message
 need vb test

Hi

I need to hire a couple of VB and C++ developers and have no s/w development
knowledge whatsoever. Do you know of any software that can perform a test
and tell me how good the candidates are?

Any help would be appriciated.

Thanks.

Sat, 26 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 need vb test
If you try the link below and select their 'Products' link, you'll find
quite a few tests available. They are advertised as being

'MICROSOFT OFFICIAL PRACTICE TESTS '

http://www.selftestsoftware.com/shop/dept.asp?dept_id=100

Quote:
> Hi

> I need to hire a couple of VB and C++ developers and have no s/w
development
> knowledge whatsoever. Do you know of any software that can perform a test
> and tell me how good the candidates are?

> Any help would be appriciated.

> Thanks.

Sat, 26 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 need vb test

Quote:

>I need to hire a couple of VB and C++ developers and have no s/w
development
>knowledge whatsoever. Do you know of any software that can perform a test
>and tell me how good the candidates are?

(LOL) Sorry, but this one always strikes me as funny in a Dilbert-esque way.

I'd seriously suggest that you go through an agency that does
screening/interviewing by another developer, preferably a highly skilled
one. Tests can be cheated on or just show trivia knowledge, not true
programming skill. The only way I've been able to effectively determine
someone's skill is by talking to them about their previous projects and
asking open ended questions about programming.

Frank Carr

Sat, 26 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. need vb test

2. TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST

3. VB .Dll needs testing for memory leaks (need tools)

4. TEST TEST TEST TEST

5. alt.test,comp.test,misc.test,news.test

6. New VB OCX, need test help

7. Need to test print driver options with VB 5.0/OLE

8. New Site : VB Support Site needs Testing

9. TEST TEST TEST

10. TEST TEST TEST

11. Testing,testing,testing

12. test test test