DB Combo Boxes
Author Message
 DB Combo Boxes

Does anyone know what a DB Combo Box is?  And more importantly, how do I
make one and use it?  Does anyone know of any good resources or webpages
about DB Combo Boxes?  Thanks alot!

-Jason

--
Get up to the minute news at Gigglebyte News:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 08 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 DB Combo Boxes
A combo box is a "drop down" box which you can tie to either a  table or a
query (through a data object). Works the same was as an Access combo box.
For good information, check out Sheridan's site with their Data Widgets.

Hope this helps

Gary Caraker

Quote:
> Does anyone know what a DB Combo Box is?  And more importantly, how do I
> make one and use it?  Does anyone know of any good resources or webpages
> about DB Combo Boxes?  Thanks alot!

> -Jason

> --
> Get up to the minute news at Gigglebyte News:
> http://www.gigglebyte.com/news

Mon, 08 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 DB Combo Boxes
Here is how you make one and use it.

First, go to the menu at the top and choose Project, then Components.  Then
scroll down until you see Microsoft Data Bound List Controls.  Check the
box.  Then click OK.  Now the control is added to your toolbox to your left.
You can find your new control by placing your mouse over an icon and it will
tell you DBCombo or whatever.

Before you use it, you need to add a Data control to your form.  Let me know
if you need help setting that up.

Good luck!

Brian Marston

Quote:

>Does anyone know what a DB Combo Box is?  And more importantly, how do I
>make one and use it?  Does anyone know of any good resources or webpages
>about DB Combo Boxes?  Thanks alot!

>-Jason

>--
>Get up to the minute news at Gigglebyte News:
>http://www.gigglebyte.com/news

Mon, 15 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ADO, Access, DB Combo boxes

2. DB Combo boxes