Support the Hebrew language in list controls
Author Message
 Support the Hebrew language in list controls

I have a problem, I create an application in VB 6.0 that
relates on SQL Server 7.0 Database.
in the database i have some text columns which are in
hebrew language, and when i want to show the trxt on list
controls i see some junk and not hebrew fonts.
my question is if i need to add some dll or use compatible
list control.
please let me know ASAP!
thanks!

Sat, 11 Jun 2005 16:30:32 GMT
 Support the Hebrew language in list controls

Quote:

>I have a problem, I create an application in VB 6.0 that
>relates on SQL Server 7.0 Database.
>in the database i have some text columns which are in
>hebrew language, and when i want to show the trxt on list
>controls i see some junk and not hebrew fonts.
>my question is if i need to add some dll or use compatible
>list control.
>please let me know ASAP!
>thanks!

You should ask this question at
microsoft.public.win32.programmer.international

Experts for internationalization are{*filter*} out there.

Sat, 11 Jun 2005 21:22:54 GMT

1. International (Hebrew and Arabic) character support

2. MS calendar control 8.0 does not support other languages

3. Outlook and Asian (multi byte) language support

4. Exchange Server 5.5 - Italian language support for OL2000 client

5. Developing a supporting environment for a visual language using Visio

6. multi-language support in word automation

7. About Multi Language Support

8. Example needed: An Application with multiple language support

9. Language support for multi-threading

10. multiple language support in WebApplication?

11. Detecting Browser Support for Scripting Languages

12. support for multiple languages