Responding to the TAB key
Author Message
 Responding to the TAB key

Hi,

I'm having difficulty in trying to let VB respond to the TAB key.

There are several controls which get focus consecutively. When the last
control got focus and TAB is pressed I want to jump to the first control
again.

The keypress event doesn't respond to this, probably because of Windows
itself or a predefined meaning in VB of the tab key.

How can I fix this little {*filter*}?

Any help is much appreciated!

Cheers,

Geert van den Berge

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Responding to the TAB key
Geert,

Check out the TabStop and TabIndex properties.

HTH

Peter

Quote:
>Hi,

>I'm having difficulty in trying to let VB respond to the TAB key.

>There are several controls which get focus consecutively. When the last
>control got focus and TAB is pressed I want to jump to the first control
>again.

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Responding to the TAB key
Hi,

Maybe use the KeyUp event, with Keycode...

Regards.

Christian Hugoud

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Responding to the TAB key

2. WinNT not responding to my {TAB} key

3. Capturing Tab key and Shift-Tab key

4. tabbing problem (Tab key)

5. Changing the Up and down key to Tab and shift Tab

6. WD 2000 - Enter Key to act like Tab Key

7. Enter key equals Tab key

8. Enter key equals Tab key

9. WD 2000 - Enter Key to act like Tab Key

10. Tab Key-Key Down

11. Arrow Keys act Like Tab key

12. Change TAB KEY with ENTER KEY