A good book for vb 6 database programming
Author Message
 A good book for vb 6 database programming

I am interesting on finding a good book for vb 6 database programming
covering all the new stuff added to vb. I was porgamming with vb5 so I dont
want a beginers book. Any sugestion ?

thanx in advance
George Statis

Wed, 11 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 A good book for vb 6 database programming
The Microsoft Mastering series was designed just for you!

I used it to update my VB knowledge, and I also teach using it!

Check it out at http://msdn.microsoft.com/mastering/default.asp

For VB6 database specific stuff only, you are just talking about the
addition of ADO for use by VB6 programmers.

I heard (but not yet tried) the 'ADO 2.0 Programmer's Reference'
from Wrox Press (my MS buddies say is one of the best!)

Learn about this book http://www.wrox.com/Store/Details.asp?Code=1835 or

>I am interesting on finding a good book for vb 6 database programming
>covering all the new stuff added to vb. I was porgamming with vb5 so I dont
>want a beginers book. Any sugestion ?

>thanx in advance
>George Statis

Thu, 12 Apr 2001 02:00:00 GMT
 A good book for vb 6 database programming
check out this one:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1572318481/n/qid=910280789/sr=...

regards from the other side of Aegean Sea...

Murat Uygur

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. A good book for vb 6 database programming

2. A good book for vb 6 database programming

3. Help with good book for database programming with VB4

4. Advice about good books concerning Database Programming with Visual Basic

5. Good Books covering ADO and Database Programming

6. Best Book on VB dot net Programming (the code side, not the GUI)

7. Best VB book on programming no experiance???

8. Good books for VB programming

9. good books about VB and database

10. Good VB database books on ADO - not many around :((((

11. Best Database Book for VB?

12. Any good book for learnning VB Web database?