Obtaining table names/field names from Access @ runtime

1. How to ASP query an Access table with spaces in field names

2. get list of field names in access db table

3. How do I obtain a list of field names

4. Obtaining Field Names into Combo Box

5. using table field names after table connect

6. Formula field to table field name (Crystal Reports 8)

7. Obtain the user name who blocking access database

8. Newbie - Access 97 - Full Name Field into 2 or three different fields

9. Creating text box name based on rs.fields(x).name

10. Getting table names without actually knowing their names...

11. ODBC table name with . in the name

12. How do I parse name into first and last name fields