ListBox Wrapping Text
Author Message
 ListBox Wrapping Text

I want to upgrade a completed VBA-MSWord project which uses a ListBox to
display subsets of 1000 long sentences or short paragraphs (approx 200-1000
characters). This information is loaded from a textfile because I want
Macintosh platform functionality. Everything works very well except for the
user interface: users can only see the first 200 characters of the text in
the list, then they have to use the horizontal scrollbar. Kind of annoying
when you have to examine a number of paragraphs!

I have looked at using ListView control -- it offers text wrapping, but only
for icon and small icon views.

Does anyone have any ideas? I've used a few API calls, but I can't find
anything about ListBox text wraps.

A different control? A purchasable control? I'm willing to sacrifice my Mac
users for better Windows functionality. It's a MS tradition! :-)

Thanks for any and all help.

Ernest Gunn
Monroe Township Schools

Fri, 14 Nov 2003 20:02:46 GMT

1. Listbox Text Wrapping

2. Text Wrapping in a ListBox

3. Listbox Text Wrap Functionality

4. ListBox Text Wrapping

5. DBGrid text wrap - won't stay wrapped!

6. Write contents of listbox to text file/populate listbox from text file

7. Text field size, or text wrapping

8. Multiple Text lines with text wrap to fit the textbox size

9. Wrapping text around a bmp image in the rich text editor

10. Text Wrapping in Rich Text Box

11. Wrapping Text in a Text Box

12. ListBox Word Wrap?