Webbrowser control remove scrollbars
Author Message
 Webbrowser control remove scrollbars

In vb.net via visual studio.net. I have a form hosting the
webbrowser control.  The following dll's are referenced in
the project - axshdocvw, shdocvw and mshtml.   What I want
to do is place a 100 by 100 pixel size webbrowser control
on the form and display web pages without the scrollbars
in that size window.   There is no scrollbar property
available in the properties window for the control.
Anyway to do this via the dll's?  If so a VB.net code
example would be great!  Thanks

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 21:59:09 GMT
 Webbrowser control remove scrollbars

Quote:

--
<generic VB.Net response>
This newsgroup is for users of VB version 6 or earlier. While you may get a

For the news.devx.com news server, try these:

vb.dotnet.discussion
vb.dotnet.technical

For the microsoft news server, try these:

microsoft.public.dotnet.general
microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb

If your ISP doesn't carry them, use your NNTP client to connect directly to

</generic VB.Net response>

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 22:20:10 GMT
 Webbrowser control remove scrollbars
THANKS BOB WILL TRY A .NET News Group
Quote:

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 22:38:12 GMT

1. Remove ScrollBars from WebBrowser control

2. Remove ScrollBars from WebBrowser control

3. browser control and scrollbars (removing)

4. Help - Hiding Scrollbars from WebBrowser Control.

5. How to disable the scrollbars from webbrowser control...

6. turn off scrollbars in webbrowser control ??

7. Scrollbars in WebBrowser control

8. Remove scrollbar from webbrowser control

9. Reduce or remove the right click menu in the webbrowser control

10. remove window scrollbars

11. remove scrollbars

12. Removing scrollbars