Creating an array of arrays???
Author Message
 Creating an array of arrays???

Quote:
> Is there a way I can create an array of objects/variants that contain
> object arrays? I am trying the following code but I get a  mismatched
> error .

> Dim lbllist(0 to 9) as variant
> Dim lblint(0 to 9) as byte

> Set lbllist(0) = Label0(lblint)

What are you trying to do?  The code above makes no sense at all.

Is Label(0) a control?  Why even try to index it with an array of bytes?

Byte data types should be used very rarely in VB.  Use Integer as the most
"efficient" data type if that is what you are trying to do.

Bob H

Thu, 04 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating an Array from Arrays.......

2. How do I create a array of arrays?

3. Arrays in Collections, Arrays in Arrays

4. Array of Arrays and 2D array

5. String to Array and Array to String

6. Filling a 3-D array from another array??

7. Change Array to Multidimensional Array

8. Arrays and pointers to arrays

9. REQ HELP on: Index Array vs Regular Multidimentional Array TIA

10. Copying Nested Arrays w/Array.Copy

11. Convert array of value type to array of reference type

12. Array.BinarySearch not working: it skips array elements