Pro ActiveX Question (VB 5.0)
Author Message
 Pro ActiveX Question (VB 5.0)

HI,

I am designing an ActiveX. One of the constituent (I hope I have spelled
it right!) controls has 'ShowTip' property which I need my developers to
be able to use for developement. As, such properties are usualy set
using 'delegation' which is done at control's run-time (while ShowTip is
readonly at control's runtime) I can't seem to be able to use this
peoperty.

Basically, I would be happy if setting MyUserControl.ShowTip in the
properties windows sets ConstituentControl.ShowTip accordingly.

I hope someone understands my question and comes up with an answer.

Many Thanks

--
Sarfraz Ahmad

Thu, 14 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. [NEED SERIOUS HELP! ...VB 5.0 Pro Question]

2. [NEED SERIOUS HELP! ...VB 5.0 Pro Question]

3. Is a VB 5.0 ActiveX DLL Compatible with VC 5.0

4. Newbie question Re: Apex TDBCombo Pro 5.0

5. GPF Visual Fox Pro 5.0 ODBC and Memo Fields me too question

6. Question regarding OLE linking error in VB 5.0 and Crystal Reports 5.0

7. FS: VB 5.0 Pro.

8. Vb 5.0 Pro en MsAccess 97 Reports

9. |ZZZ| Queston - Loading URL in VB 5.0 Pro |ZZZ|

10. VB 5.0 Pro For-Sale

11. VB 5.0 Pro