VB independant consultants?
Author Message
 VB independant consultants?

Sorry for the off topic question. But I am wondering if any of you
people are "independent consultants"? That is to say, you work for
yourself doing programming projects for various people.

If there is such a thing, and you are one, do you know of any web
sites or other sources of information dedicated to this topic?

Thanks for reading my post.
Skip

--------------
"Base not your joy upon the deeds of others, for what is given can be taken away."
--------------

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 07:07:49 GMT
 VB independant consultants?
About the closest thing is www.planet-source-code.com they have a section
where people can post projects they want people to bid on

Quote:
> Sorry for the off topic question. But I am wondering if any of you
> people are "independent consultants"? That is to say, you work for
> yourself doing programming projects for various people.

> If there is such a thing, and you are one, do you know of any web
> sites or other sources of information dedicated to this topic?

> Thanks for reading my post.
> Skip

> --------------
> "Base not your joy upon the deeds of others, for what is given can be
taken away."
> --------------

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 16:41:14 GMT
 VB independant consultants?
yes we have a team of devloper and we r working as a free lancer.if i can
help u then it's my pleasure.
and if u r looking for web site then u have to visit
www.rentacoder.com
www.vbforums.com

thanking you
anand

Quote:
> Sorry for the off topic question. But I am wondering if any of you
> people are "independent consultants"? That is to say, you work for
> yourself doing programming projects for various people.

> If there is such a thing, and you are one, do you know of any web
> sites or other sources of information dedicated to this topic?

> Thanks for reading my post.
> Skip

> --------------
> "Base not your joy upon the deeds of others, for what is given can be
taken away."
> --------------

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:24:05 GMT
 VB independant consultants?
try eServicesHub.com - www.eserviceshub.com ... not as big but looks promising!
Quote:

> Sorry for the off topic question. But I am wondering if any of you
> people are "independent consultants"? That is to say, you work for
> yourself doing programming projects for various people.

> If there is such a thing, and you are one, do you know of any web
> sites or other sources of information dedicated to this topic?

> Thanks for reading my post.
> Skip

> --------------
> "Base not your joy upon the deeds of others, for what is given can be taken away."
> --------------

Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:36:16 GMT

1. consultant needed for vb.net/cobol problem

2. QB 4.5/Basic 7.1/VB 3/4/5 Consultants Available

3. Software Consultants Required, (Power Builder, VC++, VB, ActiveX)

4. Position Announcement: Permanent VB / User Interface Consultant

5. VB Developers/Consultants required

6. Access/VB Consultants (Netherlands)

7. VB & C Consultant in Oz

8. VB/SQLServer consultant,

9. VB/SQLServer consultant, Madison/Milwaukee WI

10. VB Consultant Wanted

11. Aussie VB and C Consultants Wanted

12. VB Consultant