User Input for ComboBox Drop Down List
Author Message
 User Input for ComboBox Drop Down List

I have a Combox which lists a names the user can select from.  The Combox
box control has a hard coded list built into it when I created it.

I would like to store these values seperately ahd allow the user to maintain
the list
theirself.  I don't know how to approach this as I am new to Outlook
forms...

Ramon

Fri, 26 Dec 2003 10:00:10 GMT
 User Input for ComboBox Drop Down List
You need to store the list somewhere.  The most obvious
places are the registry or a text file in your apps root
folder.  I would suggest the text file as it is easier for
the user to edit and exchange and to program with.  Decide
on your file format.  I would go for comma delimeted for
ease of programming or newline seperated for ease of user
editing.  Then just open your file parse it and add the
items to the list at runtime.

Peter

Quote:

Fri, 26 Dec 2003 17:52:28 GMT

1. Drop Down List Box - Drop Down portion does not always disappear after Click event

2. Drop-Down List (ComboBox) and Text Box questions

3. Combobox used as a drop down list in a datagrid

4. drop down the list in a combobox programmatically

5. Combobox / Drop down list

6. How to clear text of drop-down list combobox

7. How to clear text of drop-down list combobox

8. Drop Down list for user Selection

9. dynamically change a html form when a user select an item from a drop down list

10. How do I make a ComboBox with a drop-down wider then the ComboBox

11. Drop-down list in a list view