How do you get MS style buttons (i.e. that appear flat normally - but raised when you mouse over)?
Author Message
 How do you get MS style buttons (i.e. that appear flat normally - but raised when you mouse over)?

Much like the buttons used in the VB5 palette of controls - also MS tool
bars.  Any clues would be greatly appreciated.

Alice

Mon, 08 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How do you get MS style buttons (i.e. that appear flat normally - but raised when you mouse over)?

Quote:

>Much like the buttons used in the VB5 palette of controls - also MS tool
>bars.  Any clues would be greatly appreciated.

>Alice

Your best bet is to roll your own activex control...
I did it and it is a great button.
Text color changes when the mouse moves over it and it raises up when the
mouse is over it also.

Mike

Mon, 08 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How do you get MS style buttons (i.e. that appear flat normally - but raised when you mouse over)?
On the Microsoft web site is the Coolbar control.  (I believe its part of
the VB5.0 SP3 patch).  Anyway, its part of Common Controls 3 and it displays
toolbar buttons like IE4.
Quote:

>Much like the buttons used in the VB5 palette of controls - also MS tool
>bars.  Any clues would be greatly appreciated.

>Alice

Tue, 09 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Button Style - Flat

2. VB6: Toolbar with flat Office 97 style buttons?

3. Button - Flat-Style

4. Flat Style text box (with encata style scroll bars)

5. ms flat tool buttons

6. ms flat tool buttons

7. Getting the text property to appear in a custom button

8. ListView and Flat Header Style

9. REQ: Working code for make standar Toolbar become Flat (IE Style)

10. Listview Header Flat Style?

11. flat-style menu

12. Flat style controls?