Right Align Dropdown List in Combobox ?
Author Message
 Right Align Dropdown List in Combobox ?

Hi all.

After expanding the width of the dropdown list of a combo box to the text
width of the longest item, I now need to align this enlarged dropdown list
to the right edge of the combo box.

Can someone help me solving this problem ??

Thanks a lot in advance.

MM

Mon, 31 May 2004 20:41:19 GMT

1. Right aligned text boxes don't right align

2. Right Align fields in a List

3. right align list box

4. left align and/or right align the masked edit control under VB 5.0 SP(3)

5. Position of Combobox Dropdown List

6. dropdown combobox list

7. DropDown List (ComboBox stile) inside a DataGrid cell

8. Combobox (Dropdown List: Style=2)

9. Setting # of Items in ComboBox DropDown List

10. Dropdown box in Custom ComboBox List and ItemData Properties

11. Dropdown box in Custom ComboBox List and ItemData Properties

12. Setting dropdown list height for ComboBox