Office Assistant '97 Command Button: FREEWARE
Author Message
 Office Assistant '97 Command Button: FREEWARE

On Thu, 12 Jun 1997 05:05:39 -0700, "Tyler Kline"

Quote:

>I think capitalism has gone too far when a plug-in tool set of components costs
>more than my development environment :)

Yes, I agree, but I strongly suspect that many of our proliferating
activex component sellers really don't make much money because of
overpricing. I think they should learn from the Chinese way---low
pricing multiplied by increased volume of sale = sustained profit.

Audimar

Sat, 04 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Office Application Bar (was Re: Office Assistant '97 Command Button: FREEWARE)

2. OOPS! Try Office Assistant '97 Tools Again

3. Using Office 97 Assistant

4. Office 97 Assistant and VB6

5. Office 97 Assistant

6. Office 97 Assistant

7. FREEWARE: Office 97 CommandBars

8. Hover Button style command buttons in Access 97?

9. Can't switch on the Out of Office assistant using Application_Quit event

10. OFFICE ASSISTANTS WITH VB5 PLS HELP IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS :O

11. Emulating Office Assistants' TOPMOST Behaviour

12. I've created an Office Assistant