Scrol-able label control?
Author Message
 Scrol-able label control?

Put textbox on a form, set Appearance to Flat, borderstyle to 0, and Locked
property to True. Also, set Scrollbar to Vertical.
In this meaning, textbox seems like label control.

Boban

Quote:
> I want to be able to provide instructions to the user that
> may need more space than I can allow. But I don't want the
> user to be able to modify the content and I don't want the
> content grayed out so it seems that I can't use a text box.

> The way the Help system presents info would work but how
> do I do that?

> Thanks

> Paul

Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:21:16 GMT
 Scrol-able label control?
That does it.

Thanks, Paul

Quote:

message

Quote:
>> I want to be able to provide instructions to the user
that
>> may need more space than I can allow. But I don't want
the
>> user to be able to modify the content and I don't want
the
>> content grayed out so it seems that I can't use a text
box.

>> The way the Help system presents info would work but how
>> do I do that?

>> Thanks

>> Paul

>.

Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:24:43 GMT

1. Looking for control that able to place labels on a bmp file

2. Zoomable scrolable picture control

3. Label Printing: Best 3rd Party control for labels?

4. Label Printing: Best 3rd Party control for labels?

5. Not able use openrecordset method on query using form control for criteria

6. scrol form programmatically

7. Toolbox should be able to contain control projects from the solution

8. How to scrol a text file that bigger then 65000k

9. How to scrol a text file that bigger is then 65000k

10. How to scrol a text file that bigger is then 65000k

11. MSAccess-style scrol

12. ImageList control not able to display images